Millions of businesses around the world are selling their products and services online, an online shop opens many opportunities for small and large businesses alike; you can sell existing products into new markets and new products direct to users, wherever they are in the world.
Do you have an existing website or are you starting from scratch? Either way we have a solution that will have your products online and available for purchase in a matter of weeks.
Our online shops and ecommerce websites provide all that you will need to successfully sell your product or services online. We provide everything you need including:
- The design and build of the website
- Shopping cart integrated with SagePay (or your own credit card merchant)
- Content management system to update your own website pages
- Administration area to manage your web sales, see what products have been sold, to whom and any declined credit card payments.
- Credit card integration and administration portal (with SagePay)
- Discount package e.g. buy one get one free and other similar website offers.
- Delivery modules that calculate charges based on destination
- Advice on how to optimise the website to attract more customers and recommendations for website marketing
- Maintenance and support for the website 24 x 7 x 365
We have a wide range of customers using our web shops and ecommerce websites, from part time businesses selling a hundred products a month to multinational organisations selling millions of products. All our web shops are tailored to meet your exact requirements; we use our own tried and tested ecommerce product Weblinc, which has formed the foundation of all of our websites since 1998.
What should you do next?
Read what our customers are saying about the products and services that we provide on our Customer Feedback page.
Then, if you are ready to talk, click here to arrange a free consultancy to discuss your requirements, if you are not yet ready and need to know more, click here to receive answers to your ecommerce web shop questions.
If you are not yet ready to move forward, take a look at our marketing guides, which will help you improve your knowledge on a number of website topics including website marketing.
Author: Bill Duff