At Fusionsoft we believe that a successful website is the centre, the hub to your wider inbound marketing strategy. The design of your website must work in harmony with your marketing strategy and align with your business goals.
Our first step when designing your website or providing a refresh of an existing website, is to understand the goals and targets that you have set, what are your expectations for your website. Only when we understand what you want your website to deliver do we start the design process. There are many design considerations, here are two that are key to a successful website:
• The look and feel, what do you want your website to look like.
• The structure / functionality of the website, how will the website work, where will all of the content sit and how to encourage visitors to make contact with you.
During our initial meetings we capture the details of what you want your website to deliver, we also gain an understanding of your products, services and most importantly your target audience, which allow our designers to produce innovative designs that are perfect for your audience.
Good design is not just about the look, it is about customer contact, turning visitors into leads and leads into customers, this is an area where Fusionsoft excel. We have been delivering lead generating websites for over 14 years, why would you want anyone else on your team?
All of the websites that we design are designed to meet standards set by The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). As well as making all of our websites compliant, they run on all of the most popular web browsers. We also provide mobile friendly designs, many of our websites play well on Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads and smart phones using Android and Windows Mobile operating systems. Mobile is a hugely important market for your business; today there are many web users that only use mobile devices to access the web, it is important to serve the right website design to each target market, our website designs seamlessly direct users to the design that has been optimised for their device.
Each website that we provide comes with a unique custom design created specifically for your business and market, we don’t use predesigned templates. Each website is fully hosted and supported by our own team in the UK. Our support desk operates 24 hours a day 365 days a year, and you get to talk to real people, who know you and your website.
• Book a free consultation to discuss your requirements: call us on 0845 287 3984 or click here to book a time to talk.
• Do you want a website redesign? Click here to order a free website review; if you understand how your current website is performing it will be simpler to set your goals for a new website.
• Be informed, download one of our free booklets, guides or whitepapers, make an informed decision about your new website, click here to choose a guide.
Author: Bill Duff
- A Content Management System - So easy to use your Grandma could manage your website!
- A unique and professional web design created by our own graphic designers
- A blog
- We optimsie your web pages for Google and other major search engines
- Secure Hosting
- Training for your new Content Management System as part of the package
- Share the editing of your website by multiple users - Everyone should be contributing
- We will design your website to be a lead generating machine
- Our knowledge and experience to help you set your goals
- All websites can upgrade to have ecommerce and shopping carts added
Flexibility and control
- Are you looking for an easy way of updating the content on your websites, intranets, extranets and sales portals?
- Do you want content to be updated more regularly and more rapidly?
- Would you like to syndicate your website content to increase its value and currency?
A new approach to managing content
Weblinc Content Management includes an extremely simple intuitive interface that simplifies the management of your web content. This allows users with the most basic computer skills to manage edit and publish content. Different employees can be given ownership of different elements. This enables the content to be updated more rapidly and more regularly whilst also improving its quality. Content Management empowers your employees to share their business expertise with your website customers.
However, our solution also contains safeguards so that the content isn’t devalued by a disgruntled employee or by users who could go ‘off message’. The content management system requires a user name and password to update and edit content, the system tracks which editor made what changes and when those changes were made. Managing your users access couldn't be easier, you have complete control.
Fusionsoft's content management system will protect your corporate brand and the style of your website (including defined layouts and web page design). This safeguards the integrity, appearance and quality of your website whenever content is updated. Content can be posted and removed automatically, using publish and expiry dates. For example, you may want a specific design for holidays or special occasions. Once this period ends, the content can be returned to the previously published page(s).
Flexibility and find-ability
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) helps websites to be found. However, it’s ineffective if the content management system isn’t search engine friendly. Many content management systems are still written in a way that prevents search engines from indexing them! As a result, specialists have to index every page manually. If your content changes regularly or you have a large website, the SEO fees can be very expensive.
Weblinc’s Content Management solution was built from the ground up to facilitate content being found by search engines. This has proved to be hugely successful. All of the content stored in our Content Management system is easily indexed by search engines - speeding up the process of indexing your site and significantly reducing the effort required to reach the first page in Google searches. So, your website will be found easily (which is great news for your business!) and your SEO costs will be lower too.
Our websites are designed to be up and running quickly, to be easy to use and manage and to provide outstanding performance in search engine searches. But above all they are incredible value for money. All of our websites include our content management system which allows you to manage and update your website.
Our web design starts from as little as £1000
Hosting, maintenance, user support and training are included in all of our website packages.
Call us on 01895 255633 to find out more.
One of the most important factors about any website is the visitors it receives, without any visitors your website will not succeed. We can deliver the web traffic that you need to make your website a success, check out our inbound website marketing services.