If your website does not deliver enough leads, enquiries or business, then a website review is exactly what you need. The fact that you are on this page says that you must be looking to improve your website's performance.
• Why are you not getting more traffic? - Is it the website design?
• Why don’t I get more leads? - Is it my website marketing?
• Why don’t more customers buy from the website? - Is the website okay, technically?
We will help you answer all of these questions.
Why order an independent review of your website?
We provide honest answers to these questions, we look at your website and your website marketing, we will compare your performance with the industry norm and one or two of your competitors. Our report will show you what is not working as good as it might be, it will also show what you are doing well.
Author: Bill Duff
Which areas will the website review look at?
We look at the following areas and report our findings in an easy to understand format:
• W3C compliance – The industry builds websites to a standard, this standard is W3C, we report on any errors found on the website.
• The design – We look at the design with a view to how appropriate is it for the market that you sell to.
• Search engine ranking – We look at your website keywords and use our tools to see how they perform in search engines such as Google and Bing.
• We look at your website traffic and page rank – If your website is not getting traffic we will identify why.
• We compare your website traffic to your competitors, how are you performing against them.
• Where Google Analytics is installed on your website, we will take a look at your statistics, which will tell us where you are having success and where you need to put more effort into marketing.
• We look at the websites technical performance – Technical performance and speed is one of the key factors with Google search, Google want to provide the best experience possible to their customers, a website that takes too long to deliver content, or delivers errors on the page, will not do well in searches.
What’s in it for you?
You have nothing to lose; our website review will tell you how your website is performing, both as a website, a tool to attract more customers and as a sales machine.
You can take the information and data we provide and use it to improve your website. You can direct your current web developer in aspects such as:
• Technical performance
• And, website marketing
You will also see how your website measures up to your competitors, which alone is a valuable piece of information.
What are you waiting for!
What’s in it for Fusionsoft?
A good question, often not much, the web development community are a professional group, they are proud of their work and do the best that they can, given the budget, time and resources they have to work with.
Where we often provide help is with website marketing, many web design businesses are not keen to get involved in marketing the website, inbound marketing is a new concept and many developers dont provide this service. This is where we would look to fill the gap.
Occasionally, we are asked to provide a website redesign. With the pressure of running their businesses website owners sometimes let their website fall behind and content quickly goes out of date. We provide a fresh pair of hands and help bring the website back up to date, we also advise on how to simplfy the updating of the website, making it easier to keep the content fresh.
In the UK, there is a 36 month redevelopment cycle; this is the average time when a website owner decides to take a closer look at his website strategy. A change is sometimes seen as a good thing and yes, we do receive commissions for redesigns.
What to do now
We are currently running a promotion for a free website review, our website reviews start from £450.00. For a limited time only, we are offering a website review free of charge.