Is Your eCommerce Business to Business B2B website delivering the orders you expected?
You may already have good sales coming from your trade website but you can always do with more business right? Your business to business trade customers probably buy from you and your competitors, if you make your website more important to your customers, they will come back to it more often.
Here are some examples of how your eCommerce business to business website can help you increase your share of your customers budget
-Ease of use - Like most of us, your Business-to-Business customers are busy, they want to log onto your trade website, find what they are are looking for, place an order and leave.
- If your ecommerce website site is easier to use than your competitors your customers are more likely to buy more.
- Make more use of your login page, tell potential customers, who do not yet have a trade account, where to apply. Give them a link to your application form.
- Promote new products, clearance stock and special offers, tease your trade customers, do not give them any prices until they log in. This increases your chances of them buying more products than they came to buy.
- Provide more functionality - Your business to business ecommerce website needs to provide reasons for your clients to come back time and time again, each visit is an opportunity to sell them more products.
- Can they view their invoices online?
- Can they view previous orders?
- Order tracking - Its great to send an email or SMS, but its not essential, have a section on your website where your customers can log in and check this for themselves, its another opportunity to promote more products
- Finally, ensure that your business to business ecommerce website works on mobiles. How frustrating is it when you have left the office and forgot to place that urgent order and the site requires a PC to access it?
Want to know more about how we can help you gain a larger share of your target market? Fill out the form below and book a free consultancy.
"Good and responsive service. Fusionsoft are always looking to do things better and add value to their customers online activities."
David Jones / Marketing Director - Premier Paper Group
"Our company has used Fusionsoft several times over the last three years and we have always found them to be creative, responsive and ready to go out of their way to support and assist us."
Joe Hinton / Managing Director - UK Business Mentoring
"The Fusionsoft team are very knowledgeable (especially about fixing google searches) and friendly to deal with, we recommend them highly."
Yasmene Davies / Director - Evoke Furniture
"I found Fusionsoft to be a very professional company offering excellent web services backed up with the technical support we need. I would recommend Fusionsoft."
Simon Downs / Director - TEP Technica
"The latest update of our website has seen our Google rating jump with Fusionsoft providing us with the great expertise and advice."
Colin Findlay / IM Manager - Turbervilles Estate Agents
"The communication flow between Fusionsoft and Alan Paine is excellent. From the outset they identified the issues, provided clear solutions and proactively suggested improvements."