Is your eCommerce Business to Consumer B2C website delivering the growth you desire?
You may already have a good level of sales coming from your B2C website, however, like Fusionsoft, I am sure you can always do with more orders, right? Consumers are fickle, they are rarely interested in loyalty unless you give them good reasons!.
In most cases, your customers are looking for price first, and then reputation.
Here are some examples of how your business to consumer e-commerce website can increase your share of customer spend and gain more loyalty
- Ease of use - Like most of us, your Business-to-Consumer customers are busy, they want to visit your website, find what they are looking for, buy your goods and leave. If your e-commerce website site is easier to navigate than your competitors your customers are more likely to buy from your website.
- Make more use of your home page - Pictures paint a thousand words, use large attractive images to take customers directly to a section of your website. Although we can all read, an overabundance of text and links often puts customers off.
- Promote new products, clearance stock and special offers directly on the home page, tease your customers, excite them, make them want to click an image. This increases your chances of customers buying from you and not your competitors.
- Ensure your website is mobile friendly, this is very important for sales and Google search results. Google penalise sites that are not mobile compliant.
- Optimise the mobile view of your site for selling, remember most people will be looking at the website on a tiny screen, text links and tiny buttons are useless, you need to have a different layout that is easy to use and with big buttons, especially the checkout.
Want to know more about how we can help you gain a larger share of your target market? Fill out the contact form below and book a FREE consultancy.
"Good and responsive service. Fusionsoft are always looking to do things better and add value to their customers online activities."
David Jones / Marketing Director - Premier Paper Group
"Our company has used Fusionsoft several times over the last three years and we have always found them to be creative, responsive and ready to go out of their way to support and assist us."
Joe Hinton / Managing Director - UK Business Mentoring
"The Fusionsoft team are very knowledgeable (especially about fixing google searches) and friendly to deal with, we recommend them highly."
Yasmene Davies / Director - Evoke Furniture
"I found Fusionsoft to be a very professional company offering excellent web services backed up with the technical support we need. I would recommend Fusionsoft."
Simon Downs / Director - TEP Technica
"The latest update of our website has seen our Google rating jump with Fusionsoft providing us with the great expertise and advice."
Colin Findlay / IM Manager - Turbervilles Estate Agents
"The communication flow between Fusionsoft and Alan Paine is excellent. From the outset they identified the issues, provided clear solutions and proactively suggested improvements."