eCommerce Development Magento Business to Consumer
E-commerce Development including Magento for Business to Consumer websites
Increase your e-commerce Business to Consumer B2C website sales today
Development of an ecommerce business to consumer website
Are you looking for your first ecommerce website or a replacement website to sell directly end user consumers? If the answer is yes, then you’re on the right page. If your target is selling to businesses click here.
Your first ecommerce website
Fill out the form below or call us directly and we will help you with your planning. There are many points to consider when building an ecommerce website, as well as making the website easy to use, you need to consider your success, how will your website cope as your income grows and the number of customer’s increases.
There are is a wide choice of ecommerce website platforms available in the market, choosing the right platform now, picking the right hosting package and the best website address could save you thousands in the long run.
Developing an ecommerce website is a big step for every business, the choices you make now will determine the speed of success moving forward. Call our team for a frank and open discussion, we are here to help.
Replacing your current ecommerce website
As with a new website, replacing an existing one is just as big a step, as well as adding all of the extra functionality you require, increasing capacity and optimising for more growth, you have the added challenge of protecting your search engine rankings and social media reach.
The last thing you want is to replace your existing website and find that you have lost your search engine rankings and your products are nowhere to be found.
Our team understand what’s required to smooth the development process and protect the hard work you’ve put in building your website marketing, call us now or fill out the form below and we will help you with your transition.
Click here to read more about increasing sales for business to consumer websites.
There are many ecommerce platforms to choose from, however, in our 18 years of developing websites, Magento has become our ecommerce platform of choice. Not to say that we don’t work with other platforms, we do, and will continue doing so. We always choose the right platform for your business.
What do we like about Magento? We have a Magento page where we go into much more detail, however, the following are a few high level benefits:
- Magento is easy to secure
- Magento works with the majority of payment portals
- Magento makes it easy for you to manage your products, prices and stock
- Magento is feature rich, most of the functionality to run an online shop is built in
- There is a developer market place where hundreds of organizations around the world have built plugins (little applications) that will extend Magento even further
- Magento scales well, you could start with a two product shop and run it part time and scale to a full time multi-global corporation selling thousands of products in multiple currencies and languages.
- With the Weblinc integration tool Magento can be integrated with ERP and accounting applications to automate your store, a seamless process from order capture to dispatch.
Magento, one platform to address all of your ecommerce needs. Talk to one of our Magento consultants now to see how we can help you increase your online revenue.
More about Magento...